Where quality has been a family tradition for six generations
$500 Off High Efficiency AC Systems. FREE service call with repair
10% OFF for military, first responders, teachers and seniors
CALL (919) 372-0900
Air conditioning installation
Like any appliance, air conditioners have a certain life span. Even if your unit has been properly maintained, it will eventually wear out. A 10-year-old air conditioner has reached its life expectancy and may need to be replaced. At this point, you may want to consider replacing your old, inefficient unit with a new, more energy efficient one. This will save you money in the long run, because newer units run much more efficiently. Upgrading to a high-efficiency air conditioner, along with taking other actions to keep your home cool could reduce your air conditioning energy use by 20, 30 even 50%. The most common type of central air conditioning features a large condenser outside the home and a fan-and-coil system inside, linked by pipes that carry refrigerant. The air is distributed through ductwork. Since not every home can accommodate the ductwork required for central air, the split ductless systems is an option, which do require ductwork. While a split ductless system is not technically central air, the cooling it provides can make it feel as such.
WHY KING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING IS YOUR BEST CHOICE:
- Quick Response Times
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Honest Work, Affordable Prices
- Our Priority is Your Safety & Comfort
- No Cutting Corners
- Clean, Friendly Technicians
- We Treat You Like Family
- Quality Service since 1895
We measure up when it comes to recommending the right size system
If you’re a/c unit is too small for the job, it may run constantly trying to maintain a comfortable air temperature – which can cost you more in electricity. Having a system that is too big is not ideal either. It will run in short bursts and frequently turn on and off – which can also cost more in electricity and prematurely wear out components.
Our technicians can determine how much capacity will be needed to effectively cool and heat your home, taking into account such factors as the square feet of living space, the height of your ceilings, and thickness of your insulation, then recommend a system that is the right size for your needs. We are an authorized Amana dealer, but we sell and service all makes of HVAC systems.
If you live in Sanford, Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, Cary or Cameron, let us give you a free appraisal of your old a/c system and an honest estimate for a new one. We are an authorized Amana dealer, but we sell and service all makes and models.
We offer low, flat-rate pricing, affordable financing with no money down, and discounts for active and retired military, first responders and seniors. So call us now, whether you’re in Sanford, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Cary or Cameron.
Call our friendly staff at 919-372-0900
A DOZEN SMART REASONS TO COUNT ON KING FOR YOUR AC & HEATING NEEDS:
- Reliable service and honest estimates from true professionals
- Highly trained repair technicians
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Diagnostic service calls free with all repairs
- 24/7 service with no extra fee for Members
- Discounts for military, seniors and first responders, police, and firefighters
- We sell and service all makes of air conditioning and HVAC systems
- An authorized dealer of Amana air conditioning and HVAC systems
- Serving residential homeowners and light commercial businesses
- Family owned and operated by veterans
- Six generations with a proud tradition of service since 1895
- Financing with affordable payments and no money down