Stressed about AC Repair, We’ll help you Chill Out
AC Repair – FREE service call with Repair. Low Prices
10% OFF for military, first responders, teachers and seniors
CALL (919) 372-0900
Air Conditioning Repair
Don’t despair when your air conditioning needs repair
For the most part, air conditioning systems are designed to work effortlessly with minimal maintenance and repairs. In general, air conditioner manufacturers produce durable, high-quality products.
But issues that require repair do pop up, things like damaged belts, fans, and other mechanical components, frozen evaporator coils, thermostat problems or other electrical malfunctions, damaged air handlers, dirty or clogged air filters, and refrigerant leaks.
WHY KING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING IS YOUR BEST CHOICE:
- Quick Response Times
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Honest Work, Affordable Prices
- Our Priority is Your Safety & Comfort
- No Cutting Corners
- Clean, Friendly Technicians
- We Treat You Like Family
- Quality Service since 1895
Your emergency ac repair is no emergency to us
If your air conditioning or heating goes out at night or on the weekend, you’ll be glad to know we offer 24/7 service with no extra fee for Members. Our diagnostic service call is free with any repair. We military and senior discounts anytime, with service provided by prompt, clean technicians with fully stocked trucks.
Discounts for military, first responders and seniors.
Call Now for a Free Service Call with Repair at 919-372-0900
Cheap workmanship can lead to expensive repairs
Other common problems with existing air conditioners result from faulty installation, poor service procedures, and inadequate maintenance. Improper installation of a central air conditioner can result in leaky ducts and low airflow.
Many times, the refrigerant charge, the amount of refrigerant in the system, does not match the manufacturer’s specifications. If proper refrigerant charging is not performed during installation, the performance and efficiency of the unit will be impaired. Unqualified service technicians often fail to find refrigerant charging problems or even worsen existing problems by adding refrigerant to a system that is already full.
If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, either it was undercharged at installation or it leaks. If it leaks, our service technicians can locate and repair the leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant. The performance and efficiency of your air conditioner are greatest when the refrigerant charge exactly matches the manufacturer’s specification and is neither undercharged nor overcharged.
The compressor and fan controls can wear out, especially when the air conditioner turns on and off frequently, or the filters or coils are dirty. Corrosion of wire and terminals can also be problematic, so our service technicians will inspect your electrical connections and contacts.
EVERY SERVICE TO KEEP YOU COMFORTABLE
A dozen smart reasons to count on King for your AC & Heating needs:
- Reliable service and honest estimates from true professionals
- Highly trained repair technicians
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Diagnostic service calls free with all repairs
- 24/7 service with no extra fee for Members
- Discounts for military, seniors and first responders, police, and firefighters
- We sell and service all makes of air conditioning and HVAC systems
- An authorized dealer of air conditioning and HVAC systems
- Serving residential homeowners and light commercial businesses
- Family owned and operated by veterans
- Six generations with a proud tradition of service since 1895
- Financing with affordable payments and no money down